Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Range Gear Incoming

Incoming new gear that is! I ordered up some new gear for the range bag. Over at SKD Tactical they have some nice, high quality gear for a decent price. They also offer LEO/MIL only products if you require that sort of product.

I ordered up a couple items I had been looking at for a while. The first is a brand new subload. I had one from UTG that I bought earlier in the year to research the idea of a thigh magazine pouch. I liked the concept and decided to upgrade to a better piece of equipment. I ordered up the HSGI Drop Leg Magazine Carrier, Single. Next I needed a new dump pouch so I added a RollyPolly Dump Pouch by Maxpedition to my cart.

The gear should be at my doorstep by the time I get back home to ME and I'll be sure to post a review of the pieces. It's primarily going to be range/competition/training gear. Couple it with the Chest rig I run and I'm sure the results will be interesting. Again, a full review will be in the works after I put the gear through some tests.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones