Sunday, August 30, 2009

The New Tac-Gear Is Here!




So my new gear was awaiting me in Maine once I got back. I popped open the USPS box and I received my HSGI Subload Single Mag Carrier and Rolly Polly Dump Pouch. The gear is very high quality and a much needed step above the basic gear I had before. The Subload sits nice and high and holds 2 AK/ 3 AR magazines plus up to four pistol magazines if you so desire. I rock with 2 extra mags for the G23. The other two pouches are home to a flashlight and cleaning kit. The Subload also had provisions for me to mount my combat knife behind the rifle mag pouch. Epic Win!

The Rolly Polly dump pouch is very well made. You can give it some abuse and it will be fine. It's big enough for my whole defense load, all rifle and pistol mags fit in the pouch. I should have bought one years ago.

The gloves and the holster were extras. I picked up the leather holster at Cabelas. I desperately needed a good IWB holster and so far so good. The G23 sits tight and the thin holster gives off minimal print.

The gloves are just something I picked up at Dick's Sporting Goods. I needed a pair dedicated to tactical use.

More pics to come. No range report yet but I'm sure there is going to be one soon. ;)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones