Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Ultimate AR15 Setup

Just for fun, I'm going to dedicate this post to what I see as my Ultimate AR15 build up. So let's start with the "parent" rifle:

First, we start with CMMGs 10.3" M2 build up:



So here we go:

A. Remove the Carry Handle, replace with MagPul BUIS that holds a rear tritium aperture.

B. Put EOTech on with the correct mount for total cowitness.

C. Replace front sight with tritium post on a MagPul BUIS front sight.

D. Replace A2 flash hider with a Vortex Striker

E. Add Redi-Mag

F. Replace handguards with a decent four rail system

G. Add a short VFG, Vltor Off Set Flashlight mount, Surefire tactical light

H. LET HER ROCK!!!

I'm sure more additions will come to this dream gun but that's what I have so far. I think I'm going to need a few promotions! :P

1 comment:

maskedhobo said...

Or you could man up get something bigger than a mouse killer, and the chop that bitch down. ;)

I would want a Suchka in 7.62, with a co-witness setup.

Imagine a 6.8 upper with the chopped barrel.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones