Monday, July 27, 2009

Gear, Gear, Gear!

Got a few new photos of some tactical setups that I have revamped. The first is the AK setup I wrote about previously. I added a pistol pouch. I'm working on getting all the secondary weapon gear for it up and running. I have some more trial and error to get through but the AK kit is comming along very well:



Next is the AR setup. I still rock the Immeadiate Action setup as my primary "Go To" rifle setup but with the additional rifle magazine pouch I had leftover from the AK rig, I decided to start working on the AR15 kit. It needs some equipment upgrades like a new belt and holster for the sidearm but the concept works very well and I am pleased with the results from dry fire testing:



Still have some more gear I need to aquire but so far so good. Sidearm holsters are needed as is a new rigger belt for the AR rig. It's always a constant give and take but the fun is getting to a near perfect loadout!

1 comment:

maskedhobo said...

Glad to see it coming along. I am still trying to figure out what I want to do in terms of gear.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones